Guidelines for authors
All the papers submitted to RebCos conferences must be original researches and contain author(s) own work and, at the time of the conference is not under review, accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or scientific journal. Submissions must be uploaded via the conference electronic submission system and to the address e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short Abstracts and Communications are not accepted.
The manuscripts should be written in English, not exceed 10 pages, but not less 6 pages, and submitted as MS Word document in .doc format prepared in compliance with the conference paper template.
The manuscripts should follow the IMRaD (Introduction, Methodology, Results and Discussion) format except theoretical and review pieces.
The manuscript should mandatory contain:
- Title of the paper
- Author’s full name and academic title(s).
- Author’s full affiliation (including, name of the department, faculty and university, address and e-mail address; if necessary point out the corresponding author).
- An abstract (200 – 250 words) outlining the paper main aims and scopes, research methods, and crucial results and conclusions.
- Keywords (maximum 5 words/phrases).
- JEL classification(details at: http://www.aeaweb.org/jel/jel_class_system.php)
The manuscript that does not follow this format will be rejected.
A maximum of two articles per author/coauthor (one paper as main author and the second one as co-author) is accepted.
The manuscript submitted should be renamed according to the surnames of all authors, as following:
Submissions must be uploaded via the conference electronic submission system.
All the accepted papers will be included in conference program, and it will be published in RebCos proceedings which are to be published with an international publishing house.
Abstract Template Download from HERE
Paper Template Download from HERE
License agreement Download from HERE
Each submission is reviewed firstly by one of the conference editors, who may accept or reject it in case that the manuscript does not meet the conference technical requirements, has a low quality, the subject is out of the conference scope or infringe the research ethics.
After the preliminary evaluation, in the second stage, the manuscript is undergoing the double blind review process and is sent to evaluation.
Reviewers are asked to independently evaluate and comment the paper and recommend to:
- accept the paper in the current form
- accept the paper with minor correction
- accept the paper with major corrections
- accept the paper only after corrections and repeated review
- reject the paper.
The review results are then sent to the author(s). The final decision on the paper is made by the conference editors.