The 2nd International meeting called “ECONOMIC RESOURCES IN MODERN SOCIETIES:
NEW APPROACHES” (RebCos` 2019) which will be held in Sinaia, Prahova County, Romania,
during 22-24th November at Hotel Palace.
The aim of the MEETING is to provide a general framework and opportunity for researchers,
academics and professionals to meet and discuss key issues related to economic resources in various
The main focus was on transfer of knowledge and experience, disseminating project results
and developing project ideas and applications related to the following topics:
– Tourism resources and destinations
– Capital and entrepreneurship resources
– Environmental economics and policy
– Rural and agricultural economics
– Transitional economics and integration
– Financial resources and technology
Click HERE to see more!
1st International Symposium
RESOURCES ECONOMICS and BIOECONOMY in COMPETITIVE SOCIETIES
Timisoara, Romania, 19th October 2018
The Symposium is dedicated to the matter of national or regional approaches to Bio-Based Economy and its actual role in different countries with a focus on training professionals and integration into national qualification frameworks.
- Development of Bio-Based Economy in different countries
- Capital and Entrepreneurship Resources
- Environmental economics and policy
- Educational and research-related issues of Bio-Based Economy
- Food Safety and security
- Resource economics
- Rural and agricultural economics
- Transitional Economics and Integration
We offer to all the participants the opportunity to disseminate the results of their projects related to Bio-Based Economy and beyond.
For more informations please read the invitation.